“Best Thai in hastings”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

What a lovely place! Staff were excellent, food was amazing, the price was very good. Quick service. Very enjoyable definitely be returning very soon. Thank you

1  Thank robyn b

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have eaten here for all sorts of reasons, it is a lovely romantic venue with all the books around and candle lit. We been there for family meals and with friends as its a great atmosphere.
The lovely couple who own and run it always say hello when we see them in town even though we eat there every 3-4 months or so. Highly recommend it. I think it was something like a £13 set menu the last time we went which was perfect and it is bring your own drinks, which is even better! I can't remember if you pay corkage? The food it always really good and you always leave having had a great evening.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Fab day shopping finished with the most amazing Thai food I have ever eaten. I don't do chilli or anything spicy so to be given the exact food I asked for was a joy. All the ingredients were so fresh you could taste every single one of them. We felt we really must thank the owner personally who just so happened to be the cook. She was so humble to be thanked but she shouldn't be excellence should be rewarded. The added bonus was take your own wine etc., and only pay £2 corkage. The service was exceptional too. The only problem is it will be a few months before I can go back again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you want a real feel of Bohemia and their version of the cofee house "feel" then this is defintely worth a visit. Relaxed and unusual - just what life should be!

1  Thank pchelper
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I've eaten in the bookshop a few times and it has never disappointed me. It's the best Thai food I have had and such a wonderful environment. The staff are fab and very helpful. I couldn't recommend this restaurant enough. If you want authentic Thai food and an evening to remember I'd suggest the bookshop every time.

2  Thank Lucyburgess30