“Little piece of heaven at the little larder.”
Review of Radley's

Radley's
Ranked #12 of 388 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a 100% Gluten Free Restaurant. Booking is advisable especially if you are travelling a reasonable distance to visit us.
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Great location as its a very up and coming area Amazing value and quality of food with cakes to die for.
Highly recommended

1  Thank TH1066
beeceebee2810, Owner at Radley's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It's good to know that we are still getting it right. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Briony

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

What an incredible find. Amazing homemade food made with love. Absolutely delicious and welcoming atmosphere, quirky furniture and friendly staff. We will be returning.

1  Thank Andre C

Thanks for your review and for your custom whilst you were staying locally. Even though we were unable to accommodate you when you first entered our cafe, as you were too late for breakfast and that was what you really wanted, you returned the following day and twice more before you left. It really was a pleasure to serve you as you were very enthusiastic about what we produce, even taking pictures of the food as it was coming out of the oven. Did you get any decent pictures that you could post on this site? Hope your travels are going well and if you ever come back to this part of the world it would be lovely to see you again.
Thank
Briony

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I often visit the larder with my father and we always share a lunch and a cake which is highly reccommended. All the food is beautiful cooked and has wonderful flavours. the coffee is excellent best ever.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

My work colleagues and I visited this nice Little Larder and enjoyed some really nice homemade food. The fish dish I had was delicious. Very good quality coffee and sweets to die for. All served in a relaxed homely environment by the happy friendly staff.
It is refreshing to find a nice homely restauraunt that serves genuine home made food and serves it in such a friendly manner.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I went to the Little Larder while visiting with my partner. The food was nice and tasty, very well presented with good ingredients. The balance of taste with what I had was very well done, being neither too spicy or bland.
The service was good, and I felt very welcome. For a small place, it wasn't too cramped or claustrophobic.
I'm glad I went and will come again.