“Wonderful food and great service”
Review of Radley's

Radley's
Ranked #16 of 370 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Booking is advisable especially if you are travelling a reasonable distance to visit us. We are unable to update our opening hours because TripAdvisor ignore our requests to do so. Please call us to check our opening hours, take a look on our Facebook page or look at the photos on this site...one of them shows our actual opening times!
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food and great service”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I took my parents there for lunch, and we had the most delicious hand-made quiche and a tasty salad. The coffee was fantastic, and the lady that runs the cafe couldn't have done more to be helpful - my Dad fancied some custard with his raspberry and custard slice, so she made him some with no hesitation! This has definitely become one of our favourite cafes.

• Visited May 2014

Hastings, United Kingdom
“A fabulous little place”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I can honestly say that Little Larder is one of my favourite little eateries in St Leonards! I have never been disappointed. The food is always tasty and fresh and the owner and staff are always chirpy and friendly. A truly delightful little Jewel of a place.

East Sussex, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is one of the loveliest little restaurant in town. The food is wonderful, service great and a warm atmosphere. Whomever Poachedx8 is should get their facts right before writing such things. I never have had bad service nor have the staff ever been rude. It's a shame that this has been written.

“Best Bites Around Town”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Both sweet & savoury treats abound with a cracking cuppa Coffee (or Tea) on the side as well as a very pleasant atmosphere. This is absolutely one of my favourite places to eat and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone, especially the Broccoli & Stilton quiche :) Nice comfortable seats and a good sunny outside area. Perfect.

“Ladies that Lunch”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

For Ladies that Lunch a lovely meal (quiche and salad) followed by the best coffee in town in a relaxed atmosphere with good service. A restaurant that's small but perfectly formed.