“Please. don't eat here”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
“Please. don't eat here”
Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

The experience was absolutely sickening the floor was dirty the condiments where sticky the table cloth was sticky . It was the waitresses first day she had obviously had no proper training she didn't know the difference from one fish to the other
Got the order wrong twice.
The" restaurant" was smokey from the fryers couldn't wait to leave only stayed because the where a crowd of us and we glad to get out if the wind and cold.
Walk past this place the hotel inspector would have a field day!

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Ensbit

“If I could score this less than 1 I would”
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Dirty, sticky, run down, in serious need of redecoration, smoke from fryer making eyes stream, food dreadful, staff didn't know the difference between the fish on the menu, glasses dirty, windows filthy, overpriced for what we recieved and what we had to endure during the 'experience'. I Left feeling dirty outside and in, and queazy at the thought of where and whst I'd just eaten. Only stayed because there were quite a few of us and we didnt want to walk about in the cold to find another place. Advice? Suffering the cold is far better than suffering that place.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Trip-Hopp
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Shocking.”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We were greeted by a waiter who seemed very lost, and not quite sure what he was doing. But we took our seats anyway. Once taking our seats, we saw just what we were getting ourselves into here.. The decor was seriously off-putting. There is a gigantic 3D "scene", composed of dreadfully-painted figures sitting around a table. It looks like it was a bad attempt at one of those medieval scenes, but whoever started it got so bored of the horrible figures before them that they just decided even the hair eyes should just be flesh color too, so great was the difficulty to summon the energy to attempt to make it look better by actually ensuring the beings were colored properly.
Trust me, you DON'T want to be looking at that whilst you're eating.

The waiter seemed slow and just didn't seem right for the job... His hand also made contact with my food (fish and chips) when it was brought - ew! The food was hideous. My partners eggs were overcooked and my fish tasted off. Will never visit again.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Rhapsoda J
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I new as soon as I handed my money over that I had made a mistake. I ordered 2 saveloys, sausage in batter @ chips to take away. The sausage in batter & chips had been re-fried to warm them up & the saveloys were cold & inedible. Ended up throwing it all away & going to McDonald's.

2 Thank Steveo1970
march
“Not Good”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Food and service was terrible firstly brought wrong order for myself so we couldn't eat together then tried to charge for items not given for example chips with chicken burger and 2 coffesand teas when only had 1 each . Would not recommend this restuarant.

• Visited March 2012