Review of The Pike Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Fast food, British
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Disgusting food. Very greasy.
Rude staff. Dirty tables. 1.50 for a small cup of coffee. Looks like the owners have left there staff to run it in to the ground.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Shello6

East sussex
“gone of fish”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I cant belieave you are selling gone of fish (rock) the smell made me feel sick,chips where ok what I ate of them any way.Never paid for meal,manager kicked right of.I will never go back,not even for a free meal.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Keeley22dale
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Disgusting food disgusting dirty place rude staff you would have to pay me to eat here again. Probably the worst place to eat in Sussex.
How can you get chips wrong, My 5 year old daughter could do a better job than the people running this place.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mills2002
Ruislip, England, United Kingdom
“The puke I mean pike”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

If you've read Helen s and 404simons review I was there with them.helen s son Is my mate. We went there because it is a family restraunt and there were 6 of us. Me and my mum both ordered chicken breast and chips but when we got it it was 2 pieces of chicken just smaller than a hotwing at KFC. And the chips tasted like half raw microwaved potato with chip stuff outside it. My mums 7 up wasn't even written in English. The staff weren't friendly ever. The manager came out and even had a go at us, so much for being hungry.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Sharon R
London, United Kingdom
“Worst Restaurant in England!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This was by far the worst restaurant I've ever been to in the whole country. Never in my life have I refused to pay for a meal but the muck served up to my son (allegedly toad in the hole but looked more like a couple of discount yorkies and some cheap sliced sausages dumped on top) not only looked unappetising but made him feel physically sick. Clearly the Trade Descriptions Act means nothing to these people as the picture in the window told a totally different story about their fare. Good thing they didn't argue with me about the bill. Smelt a bit funny too - could probably do with a visit from Health and Safety as best thing all round would be to close them down ...

Visited June 2013