“Expensive!”
Review of Clambers

Clambers
Ranked #16 of 16 Fun & Games in Hastings
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Very expensive, needs updating, looking rather tatty now. Unclean. And I feel sorry for the poor young staff down on their knees with a dustpan and brush sweeping up all the mess?! The girl said her back hurt and I'm not surprised!
Take your own food because you could be waiting a very long time for something quite disappointing to arrive. And I swear I saw a cat poo in the sandpit. But the one good thing is that the children can't escape the building

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Visited for the first time with my 4 year old on Tuesday. Is at the top of a steep hill, which was fun to negotiate with the buggy! All the usual soft play stuff inside, a bit tatty looking but ok. Food menu of the burgers and chips variety,which we did'nt sample, and the drinks were expensive.
The best thing about this place for us was that it has a big outdoor area including a paddling pool. Not sure whether you could bring your own food, there are picnic tables outside and I didn’t notice any signs up saying you couldn’t.
Overall we had a good couple of hours here and would probably visit again

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I went there for an adults party and it was very good fun - very exciting and funny! But very tiring and I felt so big compared to the little frames of the equipment. It could be dangerous as several of my friends left with bruises but I guess that's part of the fun. It was very expensive for the group to have the party - it was good but not THAT good for the value.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

very very expensive especially compared to soft play areas elsewhere, quite grubby in the actual play area.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

we were part of a party and the cooked meal childrens portions were only suitable for toddlers, so small that the children came out starving even though it was £4.95 a head! that didnt even come with a pudding, they also ahd to wait 30 minutes for the privilege!

1  Thank karen r