“Does the job but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Clambers

Clambers
Ranked #14 of 14 Fun & Games in Hastings
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Does the job but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Went here with a five year old and a seven year old. They both really enjoyed the play area and probably wouldn't have too many complaints about going back - so if that's the only reason for going then it'll be job done.

However ... it was quite expensive for the size of the soft play facility and we did notice that even though it was quiet that rubbish left on tables by people who'd left wasn't being cleaned up. Being a bit critical as well, the tea and coffee we had to pass the time really wasn't up to much.

But the staff were friendly and, as said, the kids enjoyed their time.

Visited September 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Expensive!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Very expensive, needs updating, looking rather tatty now. Unclean. And I feel sorry for the poor young staff down on their knees with a dustpan and brush sweeping up all the mess?! The girl said her back hurt and I'm not surprised!
Take your own food because you could be waiting a very long time for something quite disappointing to arrive. And I swear I saw a cat poo in the sandpit. But the one good thing is that the children can't escape the building

Visited July 2013
LIVERPOOL UK
162 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 253 helpful votes
“Tatty, but my 4 year old had fun.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

Visited for the first time with my 4 year old on Tuesday. Is at the top of a steep hill, which was fun to negotiate with the buggy! All the usual soft play stuff inside, a bit tatty looking but ok. Food menu of the burgers and chips variety,which we did'nt sample, and the drinks were expensive.
The best thing about this place for us was that it has a big outdoor area including a paddling pool. Not sure whether you could bring your own food, there are picnic tables outside and I didn’t notice any signs up saying you couldn’t.
Overall we had a good couple of hours here and would probably visit again

Visited July 2013
Battle
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Good fun but expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I went there for an adults party and it was very good fun - very exciting and funny! But very tiring and I felt so big compared to the little frames of the equipment. It could be dangerous as several of my friends left with bruises but I guess that's part of the fun. It was very expensive for the group to have the party - it was good but not THAT good for the value.

Visited June 2012
Hastings, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

very very expensive especially compared to soft play areas elsewhere, quite grubby in the actual play area.

Visited April 2013