“Perfect Brunch!!!”

Bullet
Ranked #124 of 384 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Quirky, bohemian eatery serving cafe classics as well as vegetarian/vegan dishes. From the full English to food options influenced from around the world.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Came here for a brunch. The day was absolutely lovely and the restaurant only had 3 other guests in it. Vicky takes the orders and prepress the food herself so sometimes you may find no staff in the restaurant when you walk in, which some may find unnerving! However, when she arrives, with her full of blossoms personality and her smile - everything is forgiven. It is good to come here to relax - definitely not when you are in a hurry. The food is to die for! Very, very fresh and plenty of it! Had a perfect morning! Thank you Vicky!

1  Thank Vitek75
There are newer reviews for Bullet

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Had some great Falafel and my wife had an amazing goats cheese and roasted veg panini. Very reasonably priced food.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have been in living in this town for a year now. Vicki and her meals have been fantastic every time. I have had about breakfast there about 4 times, each time I have had excellent service. Her homemade bread is tasty. I love the beans and the bacon is thick and juicy. When ever she makes anything new like her stuffed vine leaves and homemade jams I get excited as I know they are going to be a delight.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

A quirky little cafe just off the promenade with a sea view (just). Coffee was OK but a bit weak for my taste (try Hanushka for terrific coffee!). The veggie breakfast took about 25 mins to arrive despite an empty cafe. It consisted of scrambled eggs, tomatoes, baked beans, toast (sourdough I think), fried potatoes and spinach - all very filling. Apparently it was also supposed to come with sausages which the waitress didn't realise until I'd nearly finished! Bit late by then. The quality of food was good but was unseasoned so you may want to add your own from their selection of different salts.

Not a bad place but it didn't seem to justify the other glowing reviews.

3  Thank chameleon64
Reviewed 24 July 2014

had my daughter down for the weekend who is a vegan went to bullet and nothing was to much
trouble for them great food good music and my husband was delighted homemade bread and
as he put it best coffee he has tasted down here. This a great venue good music sea views
and caters for all the family and a very hard to please daughter you made my weekend so easy
I was also offered a take a way service for my daughter which saved me have to cook later with
so many options for her to choose from Julie very happy mummy