What was good about the hotel:
- Friendliness: though in a rather informal manner, check in and the entire service was absolutely friendly and competent
- Our room (Morocco) was as we had expected it: nicely decorated, cozy with its mezzanine. We were able to see other rooms and would recommend to opt for a sea view as it is quite stunning
- The restaurant is lovely and tasty
What was not so good about the hotel:
- The car park is an adventure. Though it's good that they have one at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique beach-front hotel with good size, well-designed rooms providing outstanding creature comforts. Unbroken, panoramic sea views through elegant floor-to-ceiling windows. The perfect hideaway for those needing to de-stress and unwind. Big soft bathrobes, complimentary slippers, contemporary bathrooms for your well-being. Quiet rooms and the finest Egyptian cotton bed linen for the perfect night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Zanzibar International Hotel Hastings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.