other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

fenstanto...
hastings
“Unfriendly”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked this accommodation for my daughter in law and her family as it is very close to where my husband and I live. On arrival to check in we were very surprised that the reception area is very dark and unwelcoming not helped at all by the three receptionists who gave the impression that they really didn't want to be there. I was given the so called welcome pack (its a shame that the receptionist hadn't welcomed me) and off we went to find the caravan which we duly did. On going in and checking everything it was noticed that there was water on the floor in the toilet and water all over the floor in the shower room and water pouring out from the hand basin, so instead of unpacking I had to go back to reception which was annoying as parking at the caravans is extremely difficult in fact I would say that there is not enough parking for the amount of caravans on the park. On arrival at reception I was again met by surly staff who listened and said they would get someone down to sort the problem out. I went back to the caravan and the guy was already there saying there was no problem with the loo and that the cleaners had just not cleaned it properly, whilst he was looking at the problem in the shower room a cleaner arrived and was obviously not happy being asked to clean up the water but I felt that I had paid for a clean caravan. The problem in the shower room took over an hour to fix and during that time we couldn't make a drink or go to the loo. Surely caravans are checked on the day of arrival?. The other complaint I have is the entertainment area which is way to small, we arrived at 7pm and there was only standing room as it was packed, so we left which was upsetting for my grandchildren. I would never book with Park Holidays again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Very unfriendly and unwelcoming reception staff, and the cleaner who came to clear up water in the toilet although the caravan had been cleaned
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Rebecca L
Richmond, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Parts of the park need updating and there is lack of parking spaces, to many caravans on site , and when it rains turns into a slippery mudbath and seeing you have to walk over all this to your caravan , needs to be thought out better .

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing