“Decent Food but High Price”
Review of Prezzo - Lewes

Prezzo - Lewes
Ranked #40 of 112 Restaurants in Lewes
Price range: US$20 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“Decent Food but High Price”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here with the wife and a friend. Looking back, the thing I remember the most is the high bill. Calamari was so so. Main dishes ok. If not for the high price, maybe I'd rate slightly higher. You won't be disappointed with the food here, but it probably will not be memorable.

Visited August 2014

UK
“Beautiful pasta dishes”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Their pasta dishes are gorgeous, I've tried nearly all of them. Small portion sizes and quite expensive food. All presented beautifully. Candles on every table. Boyfriend always orders a pizza and they look lovely. A nice romantic setting for dinner. Waitresses are inattentive at times.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank vers4ce
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“Overrated”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The calamari starter was by far the worst food I've ever tasted - frozen food, over cooked and turned into a rubbery substance that was virtually impossible to chew. Generally the rest of my meal was ok, but I would say it's not worth the money. The only positive was the pudding (cheesecake) and the service.

• Visited July 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Would not return”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I am afraid this will be one of my worst reviews. We had a really bad lunch experience here mostly because of a very rude staff member. I don't know if I have ever had a more unwilling, unfriendly, unaccomodating or mean waitress! Very disappointing. The other staff seemed better but we were not well looked after at all. The meals were average at best, and the salad was totally wilted. Not what you would expect to be served anywhere. Our 'cold' drinks were actually warm and we had to wait ages for our meals even though it was not busy. We saw our meals on the pass but the chef just walked off - so they sat there for ages until finally a waitress walked past and noticed them sitting there and brought them to us. We were totally over it and just wanted to leave. Sorry to say this, but I would try somewhere else.

Visited July 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“A chain, but good value & very good service”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Visited early on a Saturday evening without booking. Quite full, but they found us a decent table. Food is what you'd expect from a pizza chain, but quite good at that. Usefully, they do gluten free pizza on request. First class service, and would go back there because of that if nothing else. The room is a bit cavernous (it's an old bank) and quite noisy, but that, I'm told, is characteristic of Italian restaurants. And, unlike some restaurants, the tables for two are big enough...!

• Visited July 2014