“Lovely lunch”

Description: Also listed as an attraction
Description: Also listed as an attraction
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Very nice lunch with friends recently. Nice food - homemade quiche and salad. Beautiful. Really enjoyed it, thankyou

• Visited November 2013

Lewes, United Kingdom
“Cider tasting”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

is a real treat at Middle Farm and a great place to take DFL friends. Get them smashed on the cider. The shop has some nice local produce but very expensive

Visited June 2013
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Spoilt by cider shop”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Great place for the family, excellent farm shop.
Day was sadly spoilt by who I assume was the manager of the cider shop.
We was getting a little but I thought I would go and get a pint or two of cider, I've been there a few times before and have always tried a few samples using the thimble provided before picking the nicest one and buying a couple of pints of it. However today as I was in a bit of a hurry I apparently broke some kind of unwritten rule that obviously limits it to one thimble full per 5 mins or something and could not believe it when this guy asked me to leave as he "didn't like the way I was drinking"
At first I thought he was joking but he repeated his request and as I'm not one to cause a scene I left feeling somewhat bemused and somewhat angry.
I'm told that it has happened to others as well so not I'm in club of one thankfully!
Anyway the moral of the story here go to the farm and farm shop by all means but don't venture in the cider shop if you are a little short of time or you might get your collar felt by a rather rude man.

Visited April 2013
7 Thank Jaguar_uk
Brighton
“always busy always interesting”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I often go there for coffee in the cafe with friends, or to buy cider with the other half, it would be rude not to taste the cider before we buy. Great place to go and mooch about for some interesting vegetables and some home made produce. The cheese counter is always a joy to look over, so much variety of locally produced cow, goat and sheep cheeses.

Visited October 2012