Overall the staff were excellent and helpful. However, if you want to return after 11pm make sure you tell the staff as we found the entrance to the bedrooms locked at 11.15.
The breakfast and service at breakfast was good.
This is good value for money although some bleach and a toothbrush would not go amiss in the shower cubicle of room number 1.
Would stay again.
Clive and Jill Taylor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dorset, a traditional pub with letting rooms, is located in the heart of historic Lewes and is ideal for walkers and cyclists travelling the South Downs Way. All our rooms are en suite, we have secure cycle storage facilities, a roaring fire during the winter months and a sun drenched patio in the summer. Parking is also available in the large pay and display car park situated in between us and Harveys Brewery; its free after 5pm and all day on Sundays. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Dorset Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dorset Arms Hotel Lewes
- The Dorset Inn Lewes, East Sussex