Good value for money, just a few minor niggles (broken headboard, little mildew on grouting in shower). Very friendly staff, all helpful and shown way into room if arriving back later than 11pm. Excellent breakfast and good choice on evening menu, all home cooked. Brewery across the road a bonus with good beers on at the bar. Would recommend for touring Sussex, Lewes is lovely and well worth a visit. Will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dorset, a traditional pub with letting rooms, is located in the heart of historic Lewes and is ideal for walkers and cyclists travelling the South Downs Way. All our rooms are en suite, we have secure cycle storage facilities, a roaring fire during the winter months and a sun drenched patio in the summer. Parking is also available in the large pay and display car park situated in between us and Harveys Brewery; its free after 5pm and all day on Sundays. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Dorset Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dorset Arms Hotel Lewes
- The Dorset Inn Lewes, East Sussex