“Best chips ever!!!”

Yummy yummy oriental
Ranked #76 of 126 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 April 2017

They do an amazing asian take on chips with onions, spring onions and chilli in a Chinese way. their other stuff is well nice too but i always go for the spicy chips. My friends often get a chow mein which they enjoy

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I have never been a fan of Chinese food although my fiancé loves it. I have avoided it for a long time as I'm always disappointed. Having had a long week at work and really not wanting to cook I relented and agreed to a take away from yummy yummy as my fiancé has always raved about the standard of the food. I take back all my past negatives of Chinese food! This takeaway is clean, prepares the food to order and the result is really tasty, good Chinese food of an excellent standard! I will definitely be coming here again.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Really reasonable Chinese food and great taste , staff are very friendly , nothing is to much trouble for them

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We enjoy our Chinese take away meal yesterday,very nice duck pancakes then sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Have used them before for a Chinese. Was not impressed.

Tried Fish and Chips last week. Yuck. (perhaps a name change comes to mind!). Not certain if the fish was frozen and cook. Guessing yes. Batter and chips had that oriental twang to the taste.

If parking was better downtown Lewes. Yucky Yucky would not have been an option.

Date of visit: June 2016