“delicious spicy chips,curry sauce”

Yummy yummy oriental
Ranked #76 of 126 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 October 2017

very friendly great food yummy chips you can even get a take away
very good chips good for families and it is ceap!!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Being a little pushed for time one evening we decided that a Chinese take away would be the answer. It was suggested that we try the 'Yummy Yummy Oriental' in Lewis... This take away is on a road, with limited parking and you could say that this is a downside, however when you have tasted the food I am sure that you would agree that parking outside of the shop is a minor inconvenience. As it turned out we were able to park just over the road from it, and having pre-ordered we were in and out again within a couple of minutes. I normally have sweet and sour chicken balls from my local, but these were far superior and the rest of the dishes were excellent too. You will not be disappointed I am sure, so give it a try.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Had a takeaway, ordered chow mein, pork balls, sweet and sour sauce, chicken foo yung, satay chicken skewers and salt and chilli battered chicken.

The food was all fresh. The chicken was soft and perfectly cooked. Clean crispy batter. Lots of fresh onions and spring onions. Sarah sauce was very spicy. Pork balls had big lumps of pork. Eggs were well cooked and sooo tasty! Very pleased.

I've always eaten at another Chinese restaurant in Lewes but they've recently increased their prices so high I can no longer afford to eat there.

Yummy yummy is affordable and delicious. I would recommend.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank vers4ce
Reviewed 28 April 2017

They do an amazing asian take on chips with onions, spring onions and chilli in a Chinese way. their other stuff is well nice too but i always go for the spicy chips. My friends often get a chow mein which they enjoy

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I have never been a fan of Chinese food although my fiancé loves it. I have avoided it for a long time as I'm always disappointed. Having had a long week at work and really not wanting to cook I relented and agreed to a take away from yummy yummy as my fiancé has always raved about the standard of the food. I take back all my past negatives of Chinese food! This takeaway is clean, prepares the food to order and the result is really tasty, good Chinese food of an excellent standard! I will definitely be coming here again.

Date of visit: December 2016