“Excellent chinese take away”

Yummy yummy oriental
Ranked #76 of 126 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Extensive menu, everything cooked fresh, friendly staff. And of course the food itself is fantastic. We even bought a portion of chips there recently and they were better than from our usual fish & chip shop.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Have had Chinese and fish and chips from here. Both really good. The fish was enormous and good value for money.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

very friendly great food yummy chips you can even get a take away
very good chips good for families and it is ceap!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Being a little pushed for time one evening we decided that a Chinese take away would be the answer. It was suggested that we try the 'Yummy Yummy Oriental' in Lewis... This take away is on a road, with limited parking and you could say that this is a downside, however when you have tasted the food I am sure that you would agree that parking outside of the shop is a minor inconvenience. As it turned out we were able to park just over the road from it, and having pre-ordered we were in and out again within a couple of minutes. I normally have sweet and sour chicken balls from my local, but these were far superior and the rest of the dishes were excellent too. You will not be disappointed I am sure, so give it a try.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Had a takeaway, ordered chow mein, pork balls, sweet and sour sauce, chicken foo yung, satay chicken skewers and salt and chilli battered chicken.

The food was all fresh. The chicken was soft and perfectly cooked. Clean crispy batter. Lots of fresh onions and spring onions. Sarah sauce was very spicy. Pork balls had big lumps of pork. Eggs were well cooked and sooo tasty! Very pleased.

I've always eaten at another Chinese restaurant in Lewes but they've recently increased their prices so high I can no longer afford to eat there.

Yummy yummy is affordable and delicious. I would recommend.

Date of visit: July 2017