Staying at Saltocote Place was a pleasure from start to finish. From fresh coffee on arrival to the nightcap when we turned in each evening.
In the morning the best breakfast you could wish for served by the friendliest hosts, Paul and Alan. We learned a lot about the history of the house and of Rye and its surroundings and good advice on things to do and places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxed calm & quiet, Saltcote Place is all about you. Our home is a modest country mansion overlooking Rye where we offer a very bespoke personal service. We are not a hotel. We enjoy the early discussions when you are booking and then work with you to help you create something rather special for your break. 6 to 8 minutes walk will place you in the High St. Secure off street parking with charging FOC for electric vehicles. Exclusive use We offer exclusive use weekends for private family celebrations and whilst we offer Weddings it will always be exclusive to the Couple so if you see a wedding here then you will personally know the Bride or Groom as WE NEVER MIX GUESTS. We hope you enjoy Champagne breakfasts and don't mind complimentary decanters upon your return in the evening. No Children under 15 unless at a Wedding With regret we cannot accept children under the age of 15. Please always try to BOOK DIRECT with us as you will save the Online Travel Agency commission. You found us without them so you do not need to pay more for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Saltcote Place Rye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltcote Place Rye Hotel Rye
- Saltcote Place Rye East Sussex