A quite unique experience where guests are effectively invited into the home of the proprietors Paul and Alan.
Nothing was too much trouble for them and they are totally committed to making their quests welcome.
Situated very close to the attractive and interesting town of Rye.
We will be repeating our experience later this year. It is very rare for us to return to a previous hotel or guest house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxed calm warm & quiet, Saltcote Place is all about you, our home is a country mansion overlooking Rye where we offer a very bespoke personal service. We are not a hotel. We enjoy the early discussions when you are booking and then work with you to help you create something rather special for your break. Exclusive use We offer exclusive use weekends for private family celebrations and whilst we offer Weddings it will always be exclusive to the Couple so if you see a wedding here then you will personally know the Bride or Groom as WE NEVER MIX GUESTS. We hope you enjoy Champagne breakfasts and don't mind complimentary decanters upon your return in the evening. No Children under 15 unless at a Wedding With regret we cannot accept children under the age of 15. Please always try to BOOK DIRECT with us as you will save the Online Travel Agency commission. You found us without them so you do not need to pay more for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Saltcote Place Rye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltcote Place Rye Hotel Rye
- Saltcote Place Rye East Sussex