I recently attended what I can only describe as simply the best wedding! This venue is superb. The owners (Paul and Alan) are delightful and the perfect hosts. The staff are fantastic, the views are tremendous and the grounds and house are truly exceptional!
Very annoyed my friends found this place before me, as I don't think it can be out done and my wedding will have a lot to live up too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxed calm & quiet, Saltcote Place is all about you. Our home is a modest country mansion overlooking Rye where we offer a very bespoke personal service. We are not a hotel. We enjoy the early discussions when you are booking and then work with you to help you create something rather special for your break. 6 to 8 minutes walk will place you in the High St. Secure off street parking with charging FOC for electric vehicles. Exclusive use We offer exclusive use weekends for private family celebrations and whilst we offer Weddings it will always be exclusive to the Couple so if you see a wedding here then you will personally know the Bride or Groom as WE NEVER MIX GUESTS. We hope you enjoy Champagne breakfasts and don't mind complimentary decanters upon your return in the evening. No Children under 15 unless at a Wedding With regret we cannot accept children under the age of 15. Please always try to BOOK DIRECT with us as you will save the Online Travel Agency commission. You found us without them so you do not need to pay more for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Saltcote Place Rye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltcote Place Rye Hotel Rye
- Saltcote Place Rye East Sussex