We have just returned from a very enjoyable two night stay at the Kings Head Inn. Steve and Lisa, the owners, are very friendly and helpful and have done an amazing job with this old inn - it's a very comfortable, beautifully decorated and furnished hotel with a light, airy, contemporary feel. We stayed in the Beach Room, which, although one of the smaller rooms, had everything we needed. The menu is not complicated and provides good, well cooked simple food. The staff were pleasant and welcoming and everyone had a smile! We will definitely go back again and will recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head Inn has undergone extensive refurbishment ready for re opening early 2014. We have 5 luxurious modern individually designed en suite cottages each with private entrance, tea & coffee making facilities, TV, and free Wifi, plus 5 beautiful en suite rooms with the same level of quality as the cottages but with the added bonus of staying in the 300 year old Coaching Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Kings Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top o` The Hill Hotel Rye
- The Kings Head Rye, East Sussex