We booked for 4 nights as we wanted to explore the area. We only booked last minute & some of the other "top hotels" in the area were fully booked, but we were very pleasantly surprised. The owners/ staff were very friendly, the bed was one of the most comfortable we have slept in in a hotel and the rooms were well decorated and very clean. The food also surpassed expectations and the service was friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend staying here, t's a short walk into Rye centre but benefits from a good location with parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head Inn has undergone extensive refurbishment ready for re opening early 2014. We have 5 luxurious modern individually designed en suite cottages each with private entrance, tea & coffee making facilities, TV, and free Wifi, plus 5 beautiful en suite rooms with the same level of quality as the cottages but with the added bonus of staying in the 300 year old Coaching Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Kings Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top o` The Hill Hotel Rye
- The Kings Head Rye, East Sussex