We have just come back from two nights at the Kings Head and have had a lovely, relaxing stay.
The owners, Steve and Lisa were very friendly and couldn't do enough for us and that goes for all of the staff. We stayed in one of the cottages with our daughter and it was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We booked a table for dinner on one night and again the food was excellent. It is about a 10 minute walk down to the town centre and after an evening strolling around beautiful Rye we opted to take a cab back as the walk back is uphill, but this was our preference. There is a large car park at the rear and we would highly recommend staying here. Disregard reviews from before March 2014 because the whole place has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head Inn has undergone extensive refurbishment ready for re opening early 2014. We have 5 luxurious modern individually designed en suite cottages each with private entrance, tea & coffee making facilities, TV, and free Wifi, plus 5 beautiful en suite rooms with the same level of quality as the cottages but with the added bonus of staying in the 300 year old Coaching Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Kings Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top o` The Hill Hotel Rye
- The Kings Head Rye, East Sussex