We stayed here at the beginning of August for one night. It was faultless, beautiful room - very comfy bed! Very clean, nice toiletries. We had an evening meal and it was delicious! My husband had the super king size burger... My goodness I've never seen a burger like it! I had the goats tarts which was really scrummy. As a vegetarian this place caters well for veggies! I'm always impressed. For pudding we was both so full BUT had to have the homemade honeycomb ice cream.... Oh my it was heaven....And then the breakfast, I can't believe we was hungry but we tucked in. Good orange juice and yummy yogurts! I had poached egg on toast and my husband had everything! Once again faultless. I can't find anything to moan about. We have eaten here a few times and always very very good food, efficient staff, nothing to much trouble, warm welcoming, relaxed atmosphere. Well done Steve, Lisa and the rest of the staff that make up the hard working team which makes this place as it is. Well done! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head Inn has undergone extensive refurbishment ready for re opening early 2014. We have 5 luxurious modern individually designed en suite cottages each with private entrance, tea & coffee making facilities, TV, and free Wifi, plus 5 beautiful en suite rooms with the same level of quality as the cottages but with the added bonus of staying in the 300 year old Coaching Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Kings Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top o` The Hill Hotel Rye
- The Kings Head Rye, East Sussex