“A lovely place”

Hayden's Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Rye
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Horley, United Kingdom
“A lovely place”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We arrived in Rye at 1PM on a Sunday hungry and the first eatery we past was Haydens so we went in. What a great choice! The staff are friendly and very attentive and the variety, quality and presentation of the food was first rate. A great place for afternoon tea or a light lunch.

Visited May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Milford Haven, Wales
“My last meal?”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

If I knew I was about to have my last meal I would choose Hayden's breakfast/brunch. Great food, good service, reasonable prices.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stopped here shortly after arriving in Rye. We had sandwiches and tea. Lovely fresh bread and great fillings

Visited April 2014
Tenterden, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We had the cheesy eggs and they were amazing, you could taste the quality of ingredients and the service was great- we took over a corner with a baby and the things that come with a trip out with a baby and the staff were in no hurry to get us out and were happy to let us have the space we had taken up. I will return again and again- as well as recommend to everyone. I had been waiting to come here after the friend came and then told us about it and I was certainly not let down.

Hythe, United Kingdom
“One of Many Visits”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visit Rye frequently and of late we have gone to Hayden's for coffee and cake. It can get rather busy which is a testament to its popularity. That staff are very friendly and the and the homemade produce well worth the price, although it may be on a little expensive. Having said that it is a must visit if you are ever in Rye.

Visited March 2014