We happened upon the White Vine House as we were walking back from a pub to our car. Stuck our heads in to see if they had a room and they did. Lucky for us because this place is amazing! The owner, Javed, is a great proprietor. Very interesting in his recounting of the history of the house - part of the house dated back to the 1300s! Very comfortable large room with all the amenities and a wonderful English breakfast was included. Great location for walking around the charming village of Rye.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the ancient Cinque Port town of Rye, the White Vine House's origins go back to the 13th century. We offer four double and two family rooms, each individually styled with meticulous attention to details. Flat panel TVs, Wi-Fi, fluffy towels and organic toiletries are only a few of the careful considerations. Come enjoy the friendly, relaxing atmosphere as can only be found at a family-run establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Whitehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Vine House Hotel Rye
- Whitehouse Rye, East Sussex