The Old Vicarage at Rye Harbour
US$166
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Rye Lodge Hotel(Rye)(Great Value!)
US$180
The Hope Anchor Hotel(Rye)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$116
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
The Regent Motel & Bar(Rye)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
US$361
Hotwire.com
The Lodge at Winchelsea(Winchelsea)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$126
US$75
US$60
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmartello roomhomemade shortbreadharbour suitenature reserveperfect hostsdressing roomsummer housecompotelocally sourced and cooked to perfectiongranolacommunal tableoffered teaslipper bathcomfortable bedgreat pubon arrivalbreakfasts were excellent
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed here in January 2014...
Beautiful b&b just like a hotel ..Simon and Tracey both met us and brought us a pot of tea on arrival..really nice genuine couple who can't do enough for you the rooms are super and views wonderful ..
Tracey is a great cook and her treats and breakfasts are top draw ..
We can't wait to go back and try her meals as well...
Highly recommend ...
Also The pub (inkermans arms) just down the road was great and a warm welcome we had there too and locals very friendly ...wish hadn't told you all this as might not get a room again ...

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Down to Rye for a wedding, sadly weather cold, which could not be said of our hosts Simon & Tracey's warm welcome, we arrived and were offered tea and home made shortbread, what a welcome. Our room was perfect, the bed comfortable and a newly refurbished en suite was fabulous. Breakfast was a triumph, we did not need lunch, especially as we finished with a homemade apple turnover! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My partner and i stayed here at the beginning of 2014. The welcome from Tracey & Simon was great. Our room the Harbour Suit was beautiful,and had great views over the nature reserve.I couldn't recommend this B&B more highly.The full English breakfast was the best i have had in any B&B. Tracey's home backed cheese straws were very nice. In fact we took some home with us. I would like to wish Tracey & Simon all the best for the future.We will defiantly be staying again,when the weather is a bit warmer. X

Room Tip: The harbor suit is worth that bit extra.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Splendid welcome from Simon and Tracey - very friendly hosts, but not at all intrusive. Very comfortable and well-appointed luxury b&b, within easy reach of the unspoilt and highly picturesque town of Rye. We recommend the Ambrette in Rye for an evening meal - innovative Indian cuisine to a very high standard at very reasonable cost. The Old Vicarage is definitely somewhere for a repeat visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My friends found and booked this property for a little weekend away from London and though it was ranked 2 of 34 on TripAdvisor and I had had a quick look at their website and a few other places in the Rye area I didn't have high expectations of the B&B, which I normally don't stay in.

Well as you can tell from the title, I more than enjoyed it. Our hosts, Simon and Tracy were super accommodating even with our delayed train of 45mins Simon came back to the station to meet us , drive us back to the B&B in Rye Harbour and then drop us back in town including a quick tour to help us get briefly acquainted finally eating at the Ship Inn...which was also fantastic.

My friends and I had the suite and the Martello room which were both amazing. The suite is modern in decor and has an amazing huge claw foot bath. The Martello is English quaint in decor and is the perfect setting to a weekend in the 'country'. One day I hope to have a room as well appointed as it.

The breakfast was really fantastic. Great menu, I should have taken a picture but you will not be disappoint and the homemade granola with yogurt and fruit...5 stars all around.

The B&B over looks the nature reserve and sea...perfect and 2 years of hard work, sweat and love has gone into making this the most accommodating and lovely B&B I have ever stayed in and gives me hope that B&B's have changed forever.

Thanks to Simon and Tracey for facilitating a weekend that we continue to tell everyone about!

Go to Rye, you'll love it (great antique shops and pubs) and stay at the Old Vicarage in Rye Harbour, you'll love it even more!

Room Tip: The Martello room was perfect!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple