“fab”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Rye Retreat

The Rye Retreat
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Rye
More attraction details
Owner description: The Rye Retreat is the premier location to fully experience the Aveda brand in its entirety, from complimentary rituals to the personal touch you receive from our stylists and therapists. We are home to a beautiful hairdressing salon where London trained stylists customise cuts and colours and a tranquil beauty salon offering both traditional and alternative therapies. Let us take you on a sensory journey at the Rye Retreat Lifestyle Salon & Treatment rooms
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I regularly use Rye Retreat. It is a lovely experience. Also my daughter held her hen 'do' there - it was fantastic. Lovely understated service, lots of little extras like the de-stress head and shoulder massage, hand and arm massage. Fabulous touches which make it specal.

2 Thank Lesley R

Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience as always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I am a regular customer at the Rye Retreat and have always found their service to be first class and worth every penny..

Little touches such as the complimentary de-stress massage and drinks make a simple haircut into an enjoyable and relaxing experience, helped along by a team of stylists who are easy to talk to and make an effort to understand exactly which style I am looking for.

The few occasions where I have had no choice but to go to other salons really brought home how special the Rye Retreat is and more importantly, why I keep going back!

2 Thank bt30030787
Northiam, United Kingdom
“Luxurious, relaxing and welcoming.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Wow what a fantastic and luxurious day my friends and I had. Felt totally pampered and chilled after getting facials, manicures, pedicures and massages followed by blow drys in the salon. Every member of staff was so friendly and professions we really couldn't fault any part of the day. Cannot recommend this place enough, definitely going back! Thank u everyone for the most amazing day.
Natasha Price

London, United Kingdom
“Better than most London salons I've visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I live in London but usually visit The Rye Retreat each time I go down and see my family in the local area. After trying several salons in the city, I've found this place to offer the same high quality service but in a much more relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. The staff are always very friendly and seem to be very passionate in their work. I particularly like the Aveda products they use and sell. I'd highly recommend The Rye Retreat.

Thanks guys :)

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pre wedding hair, manicure and makeup.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were recommended the Rye retreat by our wedding venue. I couldn't have been more pleased. I was very well looked after from point of booking through to the day. When we arrived my sister and I had our hands done together, followed by our hair-a lovely little massage before wash really relaxed us. Our group including four maids and photographer were given a glass of bucks fizz and five star treatment whilst having our hair done and they each looked wonderful, I also got a hand and arm massage and was offered some chocolates as well. My make up artist was welcoming and wonderful, we had a really lovely time.

1 Thank Joy803