Myself and my wife stayed for two days last week whilst visiting the beautiful Rye. We had a very warm and friendly welcome which included some recommendations of places to visit and some suggested restaurants.
We stayed in the Fairlight Room. Our room was immaculate and furnished to a high standard. We were very comfortable in the room and had a good nights sleep.
Breakfast was excellent and there was a wide selection of options. We both opted for the full English which was a good start to the day.
My last comment is about the hosts Liz and Adrian. They made us feel so welcome and we left with a warm feeling that they genuinely appreciated our business. Brilliant hosts!
We will definitely be returning.
Rob & Clare Smith
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willow Tree House is a 6 bedroom Grade II listed house which has been sympathetically refurbished. All our luxury bedrooms have en-suite power shower cubicles and luxury toiletries. All rooms are equipped with Digital TVs, WiFi, fans, hairdryers and straighteners. Iron and ironing board are available on request. We have 5 double rooms and 1 twin/double kingsize room. Rates are inclusive of Full English breakfast and FREE SECURE ON-SITE PARKING. Unfortunately we cannot accept children under 14 years of age. We are a few minutes walk into Rye town centre which has a wide variety of restaurants/pubs, galleries, antique and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Willow Tree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Tree House Hotel Rye
- Willow Tree House Rye, East Sussex