Enjoyed a one night stay at this cosy, immaculately presented B&B. The room we stayed in - Bodiam - was beautifully furnished and had a lovely large en suite Bathroom. Breakfast was superb, with so much choice, and I think the bacon was the best I've had! I'd stay again without hesitation. Close to the quaint town of Rye too, with its many antique, gift shops and brilliant pubs! Would recommend the Heritage Centre for the old fashioned arcade machines, and Bodiam Castle is worth a visit, being about a 20 min drive outside of Rye.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willow Tree House is a 6 bedroom Grade II listed house which has been sympathetically refurbished. All our luxury bedrooms have en-suite power shower cubicles and luxury toiletries. All rooms are equipped with Digital TVs, WiFi, fans, hairdryers and straighteners. Iron and ironing board are available on request or we are more than happy to do your ironing for you (but not by the bag load)! We have 5 double rooms and 1 twin/double kingsize room. Rates are inclusive of Full English breakfast and FREE SECURE ON-SITE PARKING. Unfortunately we cannot accept children under 14 years of age. We are a few minutes walk into Rye town centre which has a wide variety of restaurants/pubs, galleries, antique and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Willow Tree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Tree House Hotel Rye
- Willow Tree House Rye, East Sussex