“A lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is a very delightful place to eat the food is yummy and the staff are so helpful and friendly,well worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

From the house red to the olives, the parma ham to the amazing rhubarb and fig ice cream dessert, one of the best meals I have had in a very long time! Worth a trip back to Sussex soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Came for a family birthday on a sunny Sunday in sunny Seaford. As always the host greets you and makes you feel welcome.

We all had soup starters which are always excellent here, I can recommend the crab bisque.

Service was fast and efficient despite it being busy (always seems to be busy at the restaurant). We all had pork main meals which none of us could finish because the portion sizes were large, and also we'd had starters too! The house red wine was very good, however I had a beer which unfortunately was not chilled which is a bit naughty for a busy summer lunch service.

Other than the warm beer, it was another very positive experience and will be sure to visit again next time I visit Seaford.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff are polite and well organised, the food was good and its reasonably priced, The management have good personalities and customer service skills and the beverages are also reasonably priced. Its a good central choice for a nice quality meal and a few drinks. I would enjoy this place again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I had heard good things about this restaurant so I thought I would try it out. The food was lovely I couldn't fault it and the owner was very good with picking a suitable wine for the courses we picked. Very busy and still good service the food didn't take long to come out and it was all fresh. I did see they did meal deals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday which was good value for money. Would recommend to others for a nice relaxing meal.