“Nice”

Pomegranate
Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in Seaford
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Freshly prepared, from high quality ingredients by professional and friendly team. This place is a treasure for the town
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Had a very nice breakfast decor is nice worth a visit when your around this way.
Have not tried here for lunch but will do.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Pomegranate is a great little cafe/bistro in Seaford. It has a good selection of exciting food. Beautifully cooked by Savva and presented in style this eatery is one of the best! I would agree that its not as child friendly as it could be - but thats probably due to the fact that the regular clientele seem "of a certain age". Great to find different food supplied by local people. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I have been to pomegranate on several occasions and most recently with my son. Both my son and I ordered cappuccino coffee which was lovely and served in a respectable size cup. The menu is so varied it is difficult to choose. My son decided on the breakfast and I had an open chicken sandwich. Both meals were plentiful and beautifully served. Although I was full up I had to try one of the cakes on display which all looked very tempting. Overall I can highly recommend Pomegranate although it is so popular you have to get there early if you are planning lunch.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Eaten here on lots of occasions and I like the food and the decor and atmosphere of this little eatery. But the menu could change a little more frequently and I don't feel the children are as welcomed here as they are at Front Room so I only come here when I am child free now- which is not so frequent. But still a lovely place for meeting friends.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Firstly the cuisine here is not mediterranean - they describe themselves as an "eatery".

This was our second visit to Seaford and we were not really looking for somewhere for lunch, just a coffee and a slice of cake. We came across this eatery, which from the outside gives little indication of the gem within, and popped in. Surprisingly there was little inside to indicate what a gem this place is. There are tables and chairs which are worn and mismatched; rugs on the floor which are equally so and decor which can only be described as eclectic. However it all works to convey a cosy family like atmosphere.
We sat at an old, well worn dining table facing the (small) kitchen.
We ordered scrambled eggs with bacon on toast and a salt beef half baguette with horseradish and beetroot relish. This all to be washed down with a pot of Earl Grey.
We were warned of a 25 minute wait for the food - no problem as it's all freshly cooked.
The tea was served in a china pot which didn't match the cups and saucers, nor did the milk jug or sugar bowl.
We spent the 25 minute wait watching the chef construct many meals. Production and presentation could not have been bettered in a 3 star establishment. The man is an artist!
And he carried out his tasks non-stop, singlehandedly and with great passion.
The food looked great, almost a work of art, but not pretentious, and I can assure you that ours, which did arrive after 25 minutes was quite the best we have eaten in a long time.
Can't recommend this place any higher than to say you will not be disappointed - and the prices will surprise you as well.