“Friendly”
Review of the old boot inn

the old boot inn
Ranked #27 of 63 Restaurants in Seaford
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Have now eaten here twice. Food is good, though relatively limited choice - mainly pub grub. However it was well cooked and presented on both occasions. The staff are friendly and the pub itself has plenty of well spaced seating. The steamed puddings were very good. The place is also family friendly.

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Nice spacious pub with a warm feeling as you come in . Sort menu and specials board with pub classics but I thought if the dishes are done good is no issues . We had no starters so straight to mains I had a rump steak wich was advertised in the menu as 8oz but was not more then 5oz for sure ; I know the weighting is done in raw and it shrinks a bit when cooked but not a lot. I asked for a medium rare steak but it was served well done wich for a rump steak was just a waste of meat might as well eat some rubber boots , tasteless and dry .come with deep fried mushrooms undressed salas leafs chips and minted peas wich I asked not to have them but...the waiter checked back to late so I started eating as I was hungry but when he did I gesticulated the food is not great but he didn't care he just walked away; my wife had a chicken burger wich se said it was made with minced chicken a bit different but was not great . Not a good first impression so not going back for food

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The staff always seem pleased to see you and the service is fast and efficient. This pub is frequented by friendly regulars and holiday makers and is very child friendly.
The food is great and the Sunday lunches are marvellous all washed down with a pint of real ale or a glass of wine.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

The pub was recommended by relatives in the town, and we were very impressed. The food was good pub food at a very reasonable price, and. There was a good selection of beers. Service was friendly and efficient, and we enjoyed our visit very much.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Took cousin there today & delighted by the excellent quality for Sunday lunch.
Heading says it all in terms of quality, value & good service!

1  Thank MuchtravelledIV