“good coffee friendly staff”

Frankie's Beach Cafe
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Seaford
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Relaxing beach cafe with free deckchairs for customers and a sandpit for children to play in. With a selection of fine coffee, teas, home made cakes, ice cream and freshly prepared toasted sandwiches.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

always a place for a good cup of coffee friendly staff and great location very busy on sunny days
always somewhere to sit cakes not cheap but you get what you pay for quality
s c

5  Thank simon p
Dominic S, Owner at Frankie's Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thanks for your positive comments and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.
My cakes are freshly home baked by two lovely ladies from "Jam Today" and I prefer to charge £2 a slice and keep a quality supplier than change to something mass produced.
I do however appreciate that everybody's perception of price is different.
I hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Frankie's Beach Cafe

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Best toasties ever. Homemade scones and cakes, always fresh and delicious. Great coffee, Good selection of herbal teas and ice creams. All at very good prices. Plenty of tables and deckchairs to sit and chill. Child and animal friendly.

1  Thank Kate H

Hi
Thanks for your lovely comments and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

If you are having a walk along the seafront this is a must place to stop and have tea and cake. The last time I visited we had done a long walk and stopped for tea and cake. We got two very comfy deckchairs with no one infront of us except the lovely sea view. The lady helped bring the food over and the vicotria sponge is the best I have had for a long time and I like my cake. This cake is always very very fresh which is a nice change from shops that give you dry cake. Whenever there is a sunny day I say to my Husband about walking there. Just a shame when the weather is bad and there isn't anyway to be able to enjoy this.

1  Thank RH1-7
Dominic S, Owner at Frankie's Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Hi thanks for your lovely comments, I will pass them on to my staff and the ladies who make my cakes for me and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We were taking a family walk and stopped for tea and icecream. Nice comfy deck chairs and friendly staff. Would love to come back and sample food. Very good choice of hot drinks. Prices on the high end of reasonable.

Dominic S, Owner at Frankie's Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Hi thanks for your lovely review and all your positive comments. I am glad you enjoyed your time on the beach and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I just hope he doesn't lose business because of it! A lovely fella, with great service in a great position. Well done Frankie, keep it up!

1  Thank SouthCoastRichie