“Lovely Breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Seaford, United Kingdom
“Lovely Breakfast”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Have been meaning to try for awhile and the start of a holiday at home prompted us to go in and try a breakfast. Firstly the lady who served greeted us in a very friendly manner and it was lovely throughout our time there to hear her greet all the other customers by name, repeated custom is a great sign! We both had the standard sized full English and we could not fault it. Lovely sausages, bacon, black pudding and everything else that makes up a great breakfast! I only left some of mine as I'd been over ambitious! Only thing I didn't like was the tea bit when your catering to everyone your not going to please everyone! Will absolutely be back, great little place.

2 Thank Roberts83Seaford

“Sunday breakfast”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

In need of a hearty breakfast on a Sunday morning, this little cafe opens early and is just what I needed. Great full English, quick service, friendly faces - and excellent value too. Just what you want to start off your Sunday in this lovely little seaside town.

2 Thank Helen G
Seaford, United Kingdom
“ONLY POPPED IN FOR BREAKFAST !”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Popped in here the other day for Morning Coffee but changed that to Breakfast. Didn't have much,Eggs Benedict for my partner Porridge and 2 poached Eggs for me,washed down with a couple of Coffees. The Food was excellent and the cleanliness of everything was better than some of the more up-market Restaurants. The Staff were extremely helpful and friendly and I shall certainly be Recommending this establishment to anyone in search of a good value meal or the odd snack,as I can say this was one of the best value breakfasts I have had in Seaford but also the best Breakfast,ditto for my partner.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Maurice B
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Best cafe in town!”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is a small friendly cafe with an excellent selection on the menu, I have been a customer for a long time and just can't keep away! Always welcomed with a smile from the owners and usually leave laughing, this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy superb food and drinks at very reasonable prices. The Chistmas meal was stunning, but so is everything else, there are always items on the menu that you wouldn't expect to find in a small cafe, cooked to perfection. I will keep coming back!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank David A
brighton england
“Excellent value cafe”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We have had a couple of breakfasts here which so impressed us (good value and tasty ingredients) that we booked their 3 course Christmas Lunch. We were not disappointed the food was well cooked and well presented and we were treated to a complimentary cracker! This is a small no frills establishment run by two lovely ladies who make you feel so welcome. Would definitely recommend you give it a try.

• Visited December 2013