“Best Bakery for miles”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
sussex
“Best Bakery for miles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

I don't know whether it is the "oh so helpful staff ", the ambience or the sheer delight of stepping into an old fashioned bakery, but Burt's is a "must do" in Seaford. The choice is vast in savouries, cakes and bread. They do a wide variety of speciality breads which I have not been able to find any where else locally. My choice of cake on this particular visit was a Belgium bun with fresh cream. Well I can honestly say it was the best I have ever tasted and will definitely be back for more. Someone was ordering a celebration cake whilst I was in the shop and the time and effort taken was very thoughtful. With the economic climate and a dying trend in individual shops it was lovely to see such a prosperous business serving the community.

• Visited September 2013