A one night stay at this true luxury hotel.
How nice to stay at a top hotel that is a true top hotel. Fantastic rooms, fantastic outdoor pool but the best staff you could wish for. After only being there for one night I felt like I had know the staff for years. They just could not do enough. They served us a lovely breakfast by the pool drove us down to le talbooth restaurant and picked up up. Seriously if you want to stay in a pure class hotel in lovely surroundings then this is the one. See you again very soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When Maison Talbooth opened 40 years ago, it did so with a huge amount of publicity andit certainly had the WOW factor. At that time, there were very few quality hotels in the country, hardly any en–suite bathrooms and certainly no televisions in the rooms. We have since added 3 fabulous new bedrooms, the Garden Room restaurant, a swimming pool (open all year and heated to a sizzling 30 deg) with outside hot tub, pool house and tennis court.During your stay with us, be sure to book in for a relaxing massage, facial, manicure, or range of other treatments, in our Day Spa. A highlight of your stay will be lunch or dinner at Le Talbooth restaurant, a minute away by courtesy car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Maison Talbooth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Talbooth Dedham, Colchester
- Maison Talbooth Hotel Dedham