We can not fault our stay. within 30 minutes we felt calm and relaxed. The staff could not be better and they even arranged a baby sitter. The food was super. A swim in the heated pool set us up for our night out. We will be back. This place is a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its breath-taking position overlooking the Dedham Vale, this superb Victorian country house hotel offers a unique getaway. Maison Talbooth, part of the Milsom Hotels and Restaurants is the perfect to step back, relax and indulge at any time of year. The hotel as twelve bedrooms which are carefully furnished with many individual touches, super comfy king size beds and complimentary soft drinks in the mini bar. Many rooms have far reaching views over the Vale. The pool house with outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and log burning fire under a covered stoop offers pure relaxation all year round. Heated to a delicious 85˚all year round enabling guests to enjoy swimming even in the depths of winter! To complete the picture a tennis court is set on high ground with amazing views over the valley. Guests can pamper themselves in the Treatment Rooms; the hotel’s day spa offers a variety of treatments for mind, body and soul. Dining at Le Talbooth, a minute away be courtesy car is the highlight of a stay in Dedham. In an enviable situation beside the river Stour, the restaurant offers great food, wine and service with the added bonus of dining outside on the terrace during the summer under a huge architectural sail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maison Talbooth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Talbooth Dedham, Colchester
- Maison Talbooth Hotel Dedham