Attended a wedding at the Maison le Talbooth in August. Dedham is a wonderful location with stunning scenery so photos are to die for. The food was lovely and in little canapés throughout the day and they also catered for gluten free. The heated swimming pool and area is a fantastic place for the children and adults alike to chill out. In the evening they provided a lively BBQ and little lanterns to guide the walkways. Really stunning place with lovely food and staff. We didn't stay but the Shakespeare room looked stunning and you wouldn't want to come out of the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When Maison Talbooth opened 40 years ago, it did so with a huge amount of publicity andit certainly had the WOW factor. At that time, there were very few quality hotels in the country, hardly any en–suite bathrooms and certainly no televisions in the rooms. We have since added 3 fabulous new bedrooms, the Garden Room restaurant, a swimming pool (open all year and heated to a sizzling 30 deg) with outside hot tub, pool house and tennis court.During your stay with us, be sure to book in for a relaxing massage, facial, manicure, or range of other treatments, in our Day Spa. A highlight of your stay will be lunch or dinner at Le Talbooth restaurant, a minute away by courtesy car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maison Talbooth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Talbooth Dedham, Colchester
- Maison Talbooth Hotel Dedham