Maison Talbooth is not just a hotel, it is an experience. On the outskirts of the lovely village of Dedham, the hotel has great service, amenities, bedrooms, and great breakfasts. Even more, a 2 minute ride in the courtesy Range Rovers bring to Milsoms, a delightful and vibrant bistro, or the glorious Le Talbooth, fine dining and service to savour. Recommend it without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When Maison Talbooth opened 40 years ago, it did so with a huge amount of publicity andit certainly had the WOW factor. At that time, there were very few quality hotels in the country, hardly any en–suite bathrooms and certainly no televisions in the rooms. We have since added 3 fabulous new bedrooms, the Garden Room restaurant, a swimming pool (open all year and heated to a sizzling 30 deg) with outside hot tub, pool house and tennis court.During your stay with us, be sure to book in for a relaxing massage, facial, manicure, or range of other treatments, in our Day Spa. A highlight of your stay will be lunch or dinner at Le Talbooth restaurant, a minute away by courtesy car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maison Talbooth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Talbooth Dedham, Colchester
- Maison Talbooth Hotel Dedham