“Very good breakfast, would like tweaks”
Review of Guru Coffee House

Guru Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Gloucestershire
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: Independently owned Coffee house, serving a wide range of coffees, loose leaf teas, hot chocolate, health smoothies, health juices, milkshakes and protein shakes. As well as hearty home cooked, locally sourced products, catering for vegetarians, vegans and people that are on a gluten free diet. We also stock a range of wholefood products,protein bars/diet bars and healthy snacks.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the half breakfast and it was very tasty, however the breakfast is crammed onto a small dinner plate and looked overwhelmed. The presentation was not appealing at all.

The toast was hanging off the side of the plate and the foods were mixing together and for me, I would have preferred the same amount of food on a bigger plate.

For freshly cooked food we didn’t wait longer than expected and all staff friendly.

Food reasonably priced and can’t wait to try other options, especially the salads and falafel etc.

The coffee was good although not hot enough for me and more expensive than other outlets at £3 each. If prices more inline with the norm, I think would sell more as i would be tempted to have multiple drinks per visit.

Don’t like using towelling towels in public toilets, however I understand these would be classed as more environmentally friendly in this type of conscious cafe. Maybe the additional option of disposable paper hand towels for those of us who are ott hygiene conscious.

Overall impressed with food options for vegans and vegetarians and although not one myself, love to benefit from the more healthier options available.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The most vast and delicious menu I have seen in a while! Caters for all needs. Local and fresh produce. Prices are not bad, you get great quality. I love it here.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Popped into cafe for a coffee and a bacon sandwich. Coffee was fine, the bacon sandwich was dreadful. 2 tiny pieces of bacon within huge slices of stale bread, I left most of it. When I complained the young lady behind the counter said she could not do anything about it and she did not know how to operate the till. I will not be going back.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Lovely food and caters for all types, gluten free, veggies and vegans etc. Food tastes superb and never leave hungry.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to sit down and have a coffee. Cheap prices but very good quality in food, drinks and service.