“Good fun!”
Review of Dragonfly Maze

Dragonfly Maze
More attraction details
Owner description: A traditional yew hedge maze but with a twist! At The Dragonfly Maze, instead of simply trying to find your way to the centre you have to find the 14 clues dotted around our pathways. Only then will you be able to discover the Golden Dragonfly hidden inside the ornate central pavilion. Great fun whether you are 5 or 75.Been to visit us before?Then ask about our extra puzzle!Do our "Village Trail" around Bourton (£1)Take a walk around our beautiful village picking up clues along the way. If you can answer our hidden question come back to us to claim your "Village Genius" sticker!PRICESAdult £3Under 12 £2.50Senior £2.50Under 4s FreeFAMILY TICKET - 2 Adults plus 2 Under 12s - £9
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Went in here to kill time and it was well worth it, lots of fun, for my 6yo and myself at nearly 30! She was better at deciphering the clues than me and they led to a charming surprise. A good way to spend half an hour.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We loved this! My husband and I had great fun finding all the clues in the maze, and we deciphered all the clues that guided us to the centre. We teamed up with two young ladies to solve the final puzzle, and it was just grand! I highly recommend doing this fun challenge.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We had an hour to kill before our car parking ran out and thought we'd try this not expecting too much. It was so much fun I can recommend this to anyone for any age. We were all old enough to know better and were whooping and cheering when we eventually reached the middle of the maze. You have to follow the clues on the ground to make any sense of riddle when you get to the House in the middle. When you do its such a great feeling of achievement and we can all be Alice in Wonderland for the day. Its Brilliant... Not to be missed! Worth every penny. And the lady on the front desk was warm and welcoming... very friendly.

1  Thank Bobbie A
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My girlfriend and I are in our mid-20s and we both had a great time in this. It’ll set you back £3 for an adult but it is good fun. It helped that it was a sunny day walking around the maze, the clues are creative and the puzzle was unique. We saw some children in the maze as well and they were having a blast. I think we completed it in less than 30 minutes. Probably wouldn’t do it again but it was cool for what it was.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We took our two children aged 8 and 9 for the day during the August bank holiday, we thoroughly enjoyed the venue. You have to find the clues as you work your way through the maze until you unlock the secret at the end. We all had so much fun and became quite competitive during our hunt. This is a very reasonably price venue and kept us occupied for just the right amount of time.
I would recommend a visit.