See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2003

Did not stay in the hotel but because of the superb cuisine offered in their onsite restaurant, Da Luca we chose to eat there on the four evenings we were staying in the area. The food was absolutely fabulous( a sentiment echoed by all the diners every evening) The service and hospitality from Anna, Tullio and Anthony was top class. We would strongly reccomend this venue if you enjoy good food and fine wines.

2  Thank NorthStar27060
Reviewed 16 March 2003

Thankyou for such a wonderful weekend. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in your lovely hotel. Your Tiramisu was particulary delicious and the atmosphere in the restaraunt was wonderful. We have recommended your establishment to all our friends and will be coming back next year for our 6th anniversary!!Thankyou again and see you next year

6  Thank Wander25039
Reviewed 9 March 2003

I've just had a two night mid-week break at bourton Lodge and would like to share this gem with others. Recently my life has been very hectic so the chance to get away from it all was not to be missed. My husband could not have picked better. The rooms were comfortable and the welcome friendly. The solla family that now own the hotel seemed to take great pride in making us feel at home. If I have a complaint it is that I've come home weighing about a stone more as the food was so yummy! When you add the local places to visit this is an ideal place to visit. Hope you enjoy it all as much as I did!

4  Thank Vacation17191