Holly House B&B
Dial House Hotel(Bourton-on-the-Water)
Chester House Hotel(Bourton-on-the-Water)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
The Slaughters Manor House(Lower Slaughter)
View Hotel
Lords of the Manor Hotel(The Slaughters)
  • Breakfast included
Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa(Stow-on-the-Wold)
  • Breakfast included
Fosse Manor Hotel(Stow-on-the-Wold)
The Unicorn Hotel(Stow-on-the-Wold)
View Hotel
Sheep on Sheep Street(Stow-on-the-Wold)
View Hotel
All reviewsnotgrove suitejane and davidcupcakesb bhome made cakeson arrivalcup cakessmall fridgehomemade granolashort walkwarm welcomeentrance hallhigh standardbreakfast roomlittle touchesexcellent hoststhe perfect host
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2011

We have just spent six nights at Holly House and I must say that it was just perfect. Lovely hosts, really comfortable beds, so clean and tidy and the breakfast is more than you could wish for. It's a perfect place to strike out into the beautifull Cotswolds and Bourton itself is wonderfull. If you have not visited the Malvern hills you must. The view from the hills are just stunning and it is only about a 1hr 15min drive away with lots of lovely scenery on the way. So, many thanks to Jayne and David for a truly enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 38Bill38
Reviewed 4 September 2011

An excellent B & B with comfortable rooms, outstanding breakfast and a very welcoming atmosphere. The owners, Jayne and David, are very helpful and friendly The location is ideal for walking as well as driving.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trekkie48
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I booked Holly House quite early for our summer vacation this year since I know it is very popular. I didn't know the owner was changed till our arrival. I thought Jayne is Paula but she corrected me and told me they just moved in about one week, then David helped to carry our big suitcase to Bourton room on the 1st floor where my daughter and I will stay for 2 nights, we also had our welcome drink. It is a bit of surprise of the change but I would say it didn't affect our holiday in Cotswold at all. Jayne is very cheerful and helpful so as David who cooked the breakfast for us. I would say they tried and did a good job though they just moved in about 1 week. The house and room are well maintained, and was only 5-10 minutes walk to the town center through a shortcut (very quite and pleasant walk). It is also not very far for the walk path to Low-Slaughter, a little charming village which we love a lot.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 2011_jhc
Reviewed 16 August 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 nights at Holly House. This Bed and Breakfast is just a 10 minute walk from the lovely centre of Bourton on the Water. The rooms were bright, comfortable and very clean. The new owners gave us a warm welcome, and served a tasty traditional British breakfast in the cosy conservatory overlooking the garden.
After a day of exploring the Cotswolds we relaxed in our rooms, watched TV, and our teenage daughters were able to catch up with their friends on Facebook, as WIFI is also available.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Reeszoo
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We stayed at Holly House for two nights for our honeymoon and it was a very nice relaxing breeak very close to the picture postcard village. The room was spacious, comfortable and very clean. The hosts, Jayne and David were very friendly and informative about the surrounding area. Breakfast was served in a lovely, sunny conservatory. Would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple