Holly House B&B
Dial House Hotel(Bourton-on-the-Water)
Chester House Hotel(Bourton-on-the-Water)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
The Slaughters Manor House(Lower Slaughter)
View Hotel
Lords of the Manor Hotel(The Slaughters)
  • Breakfast included
Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa(Stow-on-the-Wold)
  • Breakfast included
Fosse Manor Hotel(Stow-on-the-Wold)
The Unicorn Hotel(Stow-on-the-Wold)
View Hotel
Sheep on Sheep Street(Stow-on-the-Wold)
View Hotel
All reviewsnotgrove suitejane and davidcupcakesb bhome made cakeson arrivalcup cakessmall fridgehomemade granolashort walkwarm welcomeentrance hallhigh standardbreakfast roomlittle touchesexcellent hoststhe perfect host
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2011

From the initial booking phone call onwards Jayne and David were friendly and helpful hosts. When we stayed for four nights they had been at this B&B for only a few weeks but their previous years of experience enabled them run Holly House as if they had been there for many years. Our room was a good size with a huge amount of storage, the breakfast was great and it good value for money. The house is situated a short walk from the centre of Bourton on the Water, which we found convenient, and Bourton is approximately in the middle of the Cotswolds, which is great for touring. All in all a very good experience.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Just returned from a 2 night stay at Holly House. I booked for myself and my friend along with my friend's daughter and her Spanish Husband. We had a fanastic time with no negative views at all. This B & B is a treasure to be found in the Cotswolds, we will be back.

Room Tip: My friend and I shared a twin room (Rissington) it was spacious clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2011

We have just spent six nights at Holly House and I must say that it was just perfect. Lovely hosts, really comfortable beds, so clean and tidy and the breakfast is more than you could wish for. It's a perfect place to strike out into the beautifull Cotswolds and Bourton itself is wonderfull. If you have not visited the Malvern hills you must. The view from the hills are just stunning and it is only about a 1hr 15min drive away with lots of lovely scenery on the way. So, many thanks to Jayne and David for a truly enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 38Bill38
Reviewed 4 September 2011

An excellent B & B with comfortable rooms, outstanding breakfast and a very welcoming atmosphere. The owners, Jayne and David, are very helpful and friendly The location is ideal for walking as well as driving.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trekkie48
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I booked Holly House quite early for our summer vacation this year since I know it is very popular. I didn't know the owner was changed till our arrival. I thought Jayne is Paula but she corrected me and told me they just moved in about one week, then David helped to carry our big suitcase to Bourton room on the 1st floor where my daughter and I will stay for 2 nights, we also had our welcome drink. It is a bit of surprise of the change but I would say it didn't affect our holiday in Cotswold at all. Jayne is very cheerful and helpful so as David who cooked the breakfast for us. I would say they tried and did a good job though they just moved in about 1 week. The house and room are well maintained, and was only 5-10 minutes walk to the town center through a shortcut (very quite and pleasant walk). It is also not very far for the walk path to Low-Slaughter, a little charming village which we love a lot.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family