White Lodge Bed & Breakfast
US$158
US$145
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
  • Breakfast included
US$113
US$107
The George Hotel(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
The Rising Sun Hotel(Cleeve Hill)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$106
Jurys Inn Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$84
  • Pool
US$145
US$141
Orbitz.com
DoubleTree by Hilton Cheltenham(Charlton Kings)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
Priceline
Ellenborough Park(Cheltenham)
US$169
US$162
Priceline
All reviewsfridge with fresh milkproper teadual carriagewayroom was beautifully furnishedbusy roundaboutbreakfast roommain roadone nightpower showercooked to perfectiongood sizepleasant staytown centrebreakfast was excellentdickharvestermotorway
Reviewed 13 July 2012 via mobile

I work away from home a lot and rarely do I find a B&B this good! Everything I needed, all the little extras to make a trip very comfortable. Pam was the perfect hostess, so welcoming. A beautiful room and a little oasis in a busy part of town. Thank you for a lovely week, definitely recommend!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Stayed here recently because of its proximity to the Manor by the Lake around the corner. Check-in and welcome was professional and friendly without going too far overboard. Rooms have everything you need (literally everything) and are spotlessly clean and full of character. We stayed in four different hotels on this trip and this one got the best marks from the missus, which says a lot. Lovely breakfast looking out onto a family of squirrels playing in the garden. Only slight negatives would be the position out of town next to a BIG road with the noise it created and the noisy fridge (I think a smaller mini-bar style model would be better).

Top marks for the shower after the night's excesses....

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Unionmark
Pamelagay, Owner at White Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. If I could do something about the road I would, it was'nt like that 10 years ago, Sorry about the fridge, we have thought about getting smaller ones, but some guests would not be able to store all their foodstuffs!!

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Booked here at the last minute and were very happy with our choice. This B&B is spotless and very well equipped (Plates and cutlery are even provided in the room along with fresh milk and penguins (the chocolate variety)) The breakfast was also very good. Very close to the motorway and 10 minutes into the town centre the only issue might be the traffic noise if you want to leave your windows open but they are double glazed so if you close them you can hardly hear it. Would stay again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Had two rooms for nearly two weeks. It's not quiet with the road outside but you know that when you see the location so you accept that. The full size fridge with a small jug of milk and a chocolate biscuit seems a bit of a waste of energy a mini fridge that was quiet would be better. The rooms are over furnished but dont move anything and whatever you do don't ask for anything different or it will offend. We booked double bedded rooms but accepted a twin when given it even though the B & B was not busy and then got charged an extra £15.00 for the guy trying both beds to find the best one, seemed a bit harsh after paying out £900.00 in two weeks. Have 3 more weeks in the area and have booked somewhere else for the remainder of our stay. Shame really as a bit of give and take would have helped. People need to feel they are enjoying spending their money and surely one extra set of sheets is not as we were told "walking all over people".

Stayed: March 2012
Pamelagay, Owner at White Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2012

I am sorry that you feel the way you do. Having stayed in the Travelodge opposite for a night or two you were more than happy to book into White Lodge knowing exactly where it was and after looking at the rooms. I would like to know why someone would want to move a fridge away from the wall at all, especially spilling the jug of milk inside which in turn seeped onto the carpet. As for asking for anything different I was not aware you had. You asked for an early breakfast which you had every morning. Yes you booked double rooms for a period which you got, when you extended your stay later on one of the doubles was already booked to someone else, actually in February, way before you arrived. The rate you were paying was for a single, one bed £45, if people end up with a double then its a bonus to them, it depends on the way the bookings go, they still pay a single rate and not the room rate of £65. I am not offended easily I have been in the business for 28 years and have no issues with the writer of this article. It was his "mate", who I might add only stayed 2 nights if you felt so hard done by having to pay an extra £15 to cover laundry then you should have asked your mate to pay, by the way both beds are identical. We had turned people away that wanted doubles during your stay so our loss there. Compared to other B&B's plus the so called budget chains in the area that charge £63 plus per room with no breakfast and have to pay for parking as well, I think I am very competitive with my prices and very fair to all my guests. Also had you enquired about the next 3 weeks I would have told you that we were not taking bookings anyway. It is very sad that a "mate" spoiled what was I thought a good relationship

Reviewed 19 December 2011

Myself and my wife stayed here for one night during our trip to Cotswolds in summer 2011. By location, it feels it might be very noisy, but its not. We had a very friendly welcome and also were given all the local information which was useful. We had dinner at the Harvester which is right across the street and had very good food. The room was equipped with all the toiletries and was very clean and nicely decorated. In the morning, we had a very tasty breakfast in a nicely set dining room. A nice stroll in the garden behind the house was also refreshing. Would recommend to anyone for good hospitality and affordable price.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple