“Biss”
Review of Tonic Cheltenham

Tonic Cheltenham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tonic is a beauty salon set in the beautiful Suffolks area of Cheltenham. Just outside the main centre, free parking is available on street. We are a beauty salon that offer both beauty and spa treatments to an exceptional standard. We take pride in our salon, and focus on providing the best possible experience for our clients. We look forward to welcoming you! Please do have a look at our website for information on treatments, and read our reviews to get a feel for how we operate. We are happy to accept bookings for couples, friends and parties too! We have capacity for two manicures, 2 pedicures and 2+massages to be completed simultaneously. The products we use include: Lycon Wax, CND, Mavala, Yon Ka, Aromaworks
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was my third visit to Tonic I have had a different therapist each time and they are all excellent. I had a Devine Duo with Jade today she explained what the treatment was and as I have only had 1 facial before told me about the products and how she was going to apply them . Had a started with a back neck s d shoulder massage which was heaven then I had the facial my skin has never felt so alive and the few wrinkles I have seem to have disappeared!! As with all the other therepist's it was 5star treatment. Highly recommend Tonic.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"genuine interest"
"welcoming environment"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Usual perfect pedicure, excellent service, lovely atmosphere and local to my home, so it ticks all the boxes. The therapist are very friendly and professional. Will treat myself to a facial next month.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Kerry runs a well oiled machine here at Tonic! I am a regular and have sampled most treatments from eyelash tints to luxury pedicures, massage and manicures. I would full trust any of Kerry’s team to carry out my treatments, however I must mention the last pedicure I had here was carried out by Kourtney, and her attention to detail is amazing! She paints beautifully, and I am fussy! I happily recommend Tonic to friends and family and would be confident in their ability to provide a really super service to their clients. Good location, well priced with friendly attentive staff...what more could you ask for?!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

After a rather dissatisfying experience at one of Cheltenham’s other nail bars I thought I’d try Tonic based on their fantastic customer reviews. I wasn’t disappointed! I received the most lovely cuticle work and a fab shellac manicure. My therapist was really friendly and professional, i wasn’t rushed at all which made it very relaxing. It was a really great experience, I have booked my next appointment already.