Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Brilliant experience

My partner had an amazing experience. Really informative and felt so real. James was very friendly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
tarastarling2024
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
What a great day

Absolutely fantastic, I'm still buzzing 3 days later. Totally professional, excellent instructor... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pioneer19674867145

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews flight deck flight simulator christmas present kai tak flying experience take offs co pilot minute flight hong kong airport real pilot weather conditions auto pilot hour session fantastic instructor great fun christmas gift birthday surprise
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2023

A great experience that was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I even managed to shoot some low approach and go arounds into my local farm strips!

You can take it all very seriously or just have a bit of fun, the equipment and highly proficient staff can make it all happen, and you quickly forget it isn't actually the real thing.

I highly recommend this experience to all.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 4 August 2023

Excellent all-round experience! Easy to find and easy to park plus a warm welcome.
Scott, our instructor, was friendly, clear and patient. He kept me informed and gave good feedback throughout.
The simulator was really realistic with a great all-round view, accurate to the area you fly. The controls gave real feel and good feed-back - just as I imagine they are in reality.
We took off once and landed at four different airports of our choice. Scott set me a few challenges while we were in the air. The time flew by!
My daughter came with me and enjoyed looking on from just behind the cockpit. She works as cabin crew and was impressed with the accuracy of the simulator.
After the experience we enjoyed a meal at the Aviator Inn which is a short walk away.
We had a really fantastic time and would definitely recommend a visit.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 31 July 2023

This experience was a present for my son who loves all things aviation and he loved every minute of it! Our co pilot Craig was fantastic and very patient allowing my son to take control of the plane and even added some bad weather for our landing at Cardiff. He received a lovely certificate and we bought a framed photo as a reminder of a great morning 😎 I would highly recommend Sim Air!

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 30 July 2023 via mobile

The Simulator seemed Dated. It is also a fixed room as opposed to one on hydraulics. There was no real feel. Although there are loads of buttons and switches, you do not hardly use them. The rudder pedals were faulty and could not use them. We asked for the video at a cost of £29 but that did not work either. We did end up buying 2 x photos, but the quality is awful. As there is no movement you do not get the flying experience. The stick had no resistance so you did not know how much tonpush or pull. When I booked this through virgin, the photo was a simulator on hydraulic rams. This gives you all the experience as if it was real. We drive a 6hr rou d trip for this too.

Date of experience: July 2023
dianesimair232, Director of Sales at SimAir737, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2023

Please accept our deepest apologies, our Manageing Director has sent you a personal email as he is so upset about your experience.
Our Simulator is advertised as a fixed base on all our advertising platforms, including our website.

We have resolved the issue with the video ond photo and we are confident that this problem will not arise in the future.

To be fair to us, as you can see 99% of all our customers have had a fantastic experience and we have invited you back for another flight to show you our true colours.

Finally, once again, please accept on behalf of all the team our aplolgies for any dissapointments experienced on the day.

Reviewed 26 July 2023 via mobile

Brilliant experience, I would thoroughly recommend this, lovely friendly instructor and very realistic and great fun

Date of experience: July 2023

Thank you for fantastic review, please come and fly with us again.