Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience

Had an amazing experience. Huge fan of the 737-800 and I really do recommend it. Was bought as a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jason D
Brilliant experience

My partner had an amazing experience. Really informative and felt so real. James was very friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tarastarling2024
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews flight deck flight simulator christmas present kai tak flying experience take offs co pilot minute flight hong kong airport real pilot weather conditions auto pilot hour session fantastic instructor great fun christmas gift birthday surprise
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2023 via mobile

I just wanted to say thank you so much for making our flight experience such a memorable one! Despite being a bit nervous James really helped Barney (aged 12) feel comfortable. It was so much fun to see Barney put in control of what felt like a real aeroplane. Even though he's playing video games (too much) I could see that it made him fell like he was flying for real. The simulator is incredible and very realistic, it's hard to explain but it just works so well. Our two hour session flew by (no pun intended) and thanks to James we learnt much, had fun and felt totally at ease. I really can't recommend it enough, it's a great activity for families, couples or as a parent and child like us. I asked Barney what his favourite part was, he said that James was really cool and because he met and had advice from a REAL pilot, he feels like it's achievable for him too. Thank you to James, you're an inspiration, we hope to see you again soon. Barney is going to work hard to be your first officer (good luck to you when that happens!)

Reviewed 11 August 2023 via mobile

I had a fabulous experience today. James was very patient and explained everything to me. I have never had any previous experience. He took time to explain what happens usually at each point, what everything was for etc. Absolutely loved it and would totally recommend it.

Reviewed 9 August 2023 via mobile

What a fabulous experience organised by my partner for my 60th birthday.
Truly a dream come true.
James the instructor was so keen to make it special for me he was knowledgable professional and a credit to this operation.
Without a doubt a must for anybody with or without flying knowledge
Thank you again James and Mark .

Reviewed 5 August 2023

A great experience that was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I even managed to shoot some low approach and go arounds into my local farm strips!

You can take it all very seriously or just have a bit of fun, the equipment and highly proficient staff can make it all happen, and you quickly forget it isn't actually the real thing.

I highly recommend this experience to all.

Reviewed 4 August 2023

Excellent all-round experience! Easy to find and easy to park plus a warm welcome.
Scott, our instructor, was friendly, clear and patient. He kept me informed and gave good feedback throughout.
The simulator was really realistic with a great all-round view, accurate to the area you fly. The controls gave real feel and good feed-back - just as I imagine they are in reality.
We took off once and landed at four different airports of our choice. Scott set me a few challenges while we were in the air. The time flew by!
My daughter came with me and enjoyed looking on from just behind the cockpit. She works as cabin crew and was impressed with the accuracy of the simulator.
After the experience we enjoyed a meal at the Aviator Inn which is a short walk away.
We had a really fantastic time and would definitely recommend a visit.