Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Brilliant experience

My partner had an amazing experience. Really informative and felt so real. James was very friendly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
tarastarling2024
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
What a great day

Absolutely fantastic, I'm still buzzing 3 days later. Totally professional, excellent instructor... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pioneer19674867145

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews flight deck flight simulator christmas present kai tak flying experience take offs co pilot minute flight hong kong airport real pilot weather conditions auto pilot hour session fantastic instructor great fun christmas gift birthday surprise
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2023

Top top instructor friendly funny professional.
Really really loved every second guided by a proper pilot who taught me in a calm Manor changed the airports got me to land in a storm and good weather .
Neil glanville

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 26 August 2023 via mobile

I just wanted to say thank you so much for making our flight experience such a memorable one! Despite being a bit nervous James really helped Barney (aged 12) feel comfortable. It was so much fun to see Barney put in control of what felt like a real aeroplane. Even though he's playing video games (too much) I could see that it made him fell like he was flying for real. The simulator is incredible and very realistic, it's hard to explain but it just works so well. Our two hour session flew by (no pun intended) and thanks to James we learnt much, had fun and felt totally at ease. I really can't recommend it enough, it's a great activity for families, couples or as a parent and child like us. I asked Barney what his favourite part was, he said that James was really cool and because he met and had advice from a REAL pilot, he feels like it's achievable for him too. Thank you to James, you're an inspiration, we hope to see you again soon. Barney is going to work hard to be your first officer (good luck to you when that happens!)

Reviewed 11 August 2023 via mobile

I had a fabulous experience today. James was very patient and explained everything to me. I have never had any previous experience. He took time to explain what happens usually at each point, what everything was for etc. Absolutely loved it and would totally recommend it.

Reviewed 9 August 2023 via mobile

What a fabulous experience organised by my partner for my 60th birthday.
Truly a dream come true.
James the instructor was so keen to make it special for me he was knowledgable professional and a credit to this operation.
Without a doubt a must for anybody with or without flying knowledge
Thank you again James and Mark .

Reviewed 5 August 2023

A great experience that was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I even managed to shoot some low approach and go arounds into my local farm strips!

You can take it all very seriously or just have a bit of fun, the equipment and highly proficient staff can make it all happen, and you quickly forget it isn't actually the real thing.

I highly recommend this experience to all.